Pair with crunchy pita or tortilla chips.
- Offer a trio of dips, such as edamame hummus, baba ganoush and hot-pepper dip. Serve with feta cheese and marinated artichoke hearts.
- Garnish your house-made hummus with toppings such as warm chickpeas, sun-dried tomato pesto, or diced red and green peppers.
- Blend up a “hummus” using cannellini beans instead of chickpeas for a Tuscan white-bean dip.
- Top with spicy sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Combine two popular dips by adding avocados to hummus for a “guacamole hummus.”
- Create your own signature salsas and pico de gallos to use as dips or condiments, such as a spicy pineapple pico de gallo of tomatoes, green peppers, onion, jalapeño peppers, cilantro and fresh lime juice.